The Love/Hate Tag

10:36 0 Comments A+ a-


I was tagged this morning by the lovely Emma at Carpe Diem Emmie (You can read her blog here- and you should, it's great!) to take part in the Love/Hate Tag. 

I think the Tag is a great idea, and I'm really excited to share my loves and hates with you!

The rules are simple:

When you are nominated by a blogger, you simply state 10 things you love and 10 things you hate.
To complete the tag, you then tag 10 other bloggers to take part.

10 things I Love:
1. Sharks. This may seem like a strange one but I find sharks so fascinating, any time there's a documentary on about sharks (or even the ocean) I have to watch it.
2. Chicken. I love chicken. So much so, that on my wedding day, my best friend said "If there's no fried chicken, it's not your wedding". Unfortunately, there was no chicken. 
3. Taking photographs. I love taking photographs, of everything. From flowers to people I just love being behind the lens, if i wasn't a teacher i'd probably try and make a go of having a photography business.
4. Tea. I drink tea all the time, and I blame my mum and brother for it. They're always making coffee at home and of course I can't turn down a lovely cup of tea.
5. Rain & the cold. I think rain is the most beautiful thing. People always call me weird and can't understand why I prefer the cold to the heat and the rain to the sun, but i just do.
6. My husband. We have our ups and downs but I love him with all of my heart & soul. Our wedding day was the most magical, and happiest day of my life.
7. My family. I can hear you all saying to yourselves how cheesy this is. But I love my family more than anything, yes they annoy me but they are there for me when it counts.
8. Netflix. I'm obsessed with Netflix at the moment, it's the easiest place I can watch Wentworth Miller on my screen for hours on end (currently watching 'House' because i've never seen the whole series before). 
9. Liverpool FC. My football team. People always used to call me a glory hunter for supporting a team that aren't London based, and my response is always the same. 'What glory?' Liverpool haven't won anything in a long time (it breaks my heart) but I will support them win, lose or draw.
10. Stationery. I admit it, i'm a stationery freak. Without fail, year after year I will ask for stationery for my birthday and christmas. Stationery cupboards are my favourite place.

10 things I hate:
1. Lies. White lies, big lies, small lies, lies to make people feel better. I don't like them.
2. Melted cheese. Even the thought of it makes me cringe. I think its the texture of it that I don't like.
3. Fake friends. People who are only there when they need something from you. 
4. Spiders. EEEEK. I can't stand spiders, they absolutely terrify me (doesn't matter how big they are) to the point where I can't sleep if I think theres one in my room.
5. Rudeness. I hate rudeness. It's not hard to be polite. 
6. TV shows ending too soon/bad endings to series. I wish shows like the IT crowd hadn't ended so soon, and I wish that Prison Break didn't end the way it did (YAY for the mini series coming out soon though)
7. Being ill. 
8. Bus drivers terminating their route when theres a little bit of traffic. This has happened to me on too many occasions. You wait an age for your bus to come, when it comes you get on it, hopefully find a seat, and make yourself comfortable. You're stuck in traffic and suddenly the automated voice speaks "the destination of this bus has changed" before "this bus terminates here". 
9. People constantly texting or being on their phone. I have been guilty of being on my phone too much, and it's something I'm trying to change, but when people are too busy on their phones to engage in a conversation it really bugs me.
10. Slow drivers. Now, i'm no speedster when I drive, but slow drivers can really bug me. I actually think that when people drive too slowly it's dangerous.

So there you have it, My 10 Loves and 10 Hates.
Now its time for the nominations.

I nominate:

Melishia // MelishiasCorner
Pallavi // WildfireCharm
Abbie // abigalexo
Patti // shiftingtales

I don't actually know 10 bloggers to nominate (yet) so i've done 6.

Leave me some comments below and let me know what you think of my loves and hates!

A xo